54

4/17

Nu-mark Spotify. Standout Oya Indebure. 

How every morning I want to get there, greatness, have it all, love boat, exiting and new. On the other days, like today, I am just lucky to step inside the dance. Certainly the older I get the more difficult it is to fly. But I keep testing my wings to keep it them as sharp as possible. Terrible Metaphor.

One squirrel this morning faced me down and talking my attack. Then saw a black score. Black squirrel graveyard. Beautiful, natural. ominous if another wonderful metaphor. Subtract the metaphor and you have a beautiful black squirrel.


found these four foreigner four albums at a garage sale for a buck each. Bought them and left them on sidewalk as an installation.


Our lady of Calvary Cemetery, Queens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526