568

 A little description of a session

Finished teaching 2pm. 

Drank a strong cup of coffee.

Put on dance shoes, coat and mask.

Put on the most recent "Clockin' Out" mix from Joel Davis on Mixcloud. 

(I give this mix an 13 out of 10.)

I headed to the Cemetery.

I danced up hill of Calvery. 

I had that feeling of being lighter than air,

which is something because there is a lot of gravity

a lot of pressure above me plus old bones.

But music helps tremendously.

It is taking me. 

Today there were several slow driving cars

circling around and around,

watching me. What were they doing there?

I went to the big grassy meadow area

and took off my shoes. In January. In NY.

The grass felt good, cold and soft.

I wondered if I was the only sane one around

or the only crazy one?

I often stop in front of one mausoleum

belonging to one "Frank Alberti" and family

and dance before it until someone comes out

someone from my past. This time I got some girls from Kindergarten

for starters, Stephanie Lea and Teresa, Mike Bergen came out too

I had to imagine what they would look like 45 years later. 

Stephanie turned out to be a pretty good dancer. 

Mike was fun.

Teresa tried.

I also often stop to take some kind of artsy picture.

Today I took some pictures of jets going through bare branches. 

One of them came out beautifully.

I also took one of a jet flying out the head

of the angel sitting on top of the Capone family vault.

Meanwhile I took a text from my boss, about letting a cheater pass.

I told him I was upset about it, but then made a joke to smooth it over.

Another thing I like to do is use the center line of a divided walkway

as the scaffolding for doing some fancy footwork, a kind of dance game 

I've been playing in some way or another since I was a kid.

I took a picture of a giant hawk's nest, beautifully made. A real penthouse.

And another picture of graffiti on a billboard

ANGELS ARE SCREAMS

CHOSA NEW WORLDS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526

354