261

At the Unisphere at Flushing gardens. Incredible dance.

Got some nice images too.

Here are the tracks of my ASICS going into the great ear. The great ear was on an amazing dance floor, see below. First of all there was so much to look at in the dance floor, etchings like this one. Second there was still some snow and ice on the dance floor so I could slide around.

Men in suits with the bomb. Terrifying!

Woman with snowman skeleton puppet on her arm. Too true.

Sliding across ice.

"to braid to Sunset myself " Hoa Nguyen.

And the perfect dance floor!

Meanwhile my family was in here doing activities.

I met up with them afterwards and saw this terrific picture of Louis Armstrong. I would have loved to have heard what he was playing on that African horn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526