359

The amount of great moments I have in my life is hard to fathom.  Last night at the dads camp out fully immersed in the music around the campfire for instance. I know it is nothing to write home about. Especially with all the famine on the farm. And the Orlando nightclub shooting still fresh blood.

But it is no use to live less.

Rounds around the campfire of "I want to rock 'n' roll all night and party every day," done some bud {damn autocorrect} Samba style.

Change lyrics to: "I want to Rock and roll all night and party every day. But my wife left me and now I'm in AA. I have to call my sponsor, I have to go away. I want to rock 'n' roll all night and party every day."

But suffice to say I stayed up all night anyway and got completely lost in, full of, the muse w/ my crews.

How to bring that noise to the masses?

Them's my assays. 

Double pronged business plan 2016: 1. WorldFest, 2. sound and vision series. To get real about work (and thus deserve the pasture.)

Oh yes, and about this dance. It was to Junior Farm by Paul McCartney. With Lucia, we made up moves and got very into the music. All kinds of fancy moves. Seriously not something everyone should not feel. All the 
time. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526