161

I didn't make it out last few mornings to dance, mostly because it was 5° out. This morning though was 20° and so I went. And eventually danced out the cold.

Strange Feelings in my body, I think left over from my dreams.

I stopped to take a picture and my phone Was killed by the cold, my music gone. Killed cold. So I switched to walking and meditate. I bring my mind to the breath and just notice what is going on inside me. Let it go.

Then I passed the grave of a beautiful 13-year-old girl died in March of last year. Is too painful to contemplate and I work with it, try to breathe through it too.

Ugh. But that's the work I suppose.

Wish I could help everyone in need, Everyone who is cold.






The reflection of the tree Becomes this man's new do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526

354