168

Fun in the snow. Sliding. making patterns.

DJ Shadow's Endtroducing. Very soundtrack.

I love how when you are really inside the beat it feels as if you are levitating on the bed of the rhythm as you are dancing.

Beautiful dance.

Forgot to mention that yesterday when I was leaving the cemetery there was a man that looked like myself setting up an iPhone on a tripod at the gate of the cemetery. He left when he saw me,. I realized he was setting up the tripod in front of my own tracks, Low to the ground. It was odd, like I was following my own tracks, except as somebody else.

Today on the way back I found myself getting into a walking rhythm, swinging my arms. Another man walked toward me swinging his arms even more exaggerated than I was, in the full swing.


Yesterday's tracks! (over driven)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526