120

Caught up in the vicissitudes of the ego. Deep into the dance graveyard when the thought of an unanswered letter practically felled me. And then thought about how my recent art review was also not even responded to by the artist. It is difficult to believe that it was bad, but hard to come to any other conclusion. The same thing goes with the meditation music I recently put out on Facebook, no responses. Even though I asked for them. I really have no friends among all of those 600 that would help me? Am I really that alone in my aesthetics, among my so called friends? Have I not been a good friend?

I know that my ego needs be crushed. There is the black squirrel. Kali in the temple. Call me in the temple.

Dance of the ego, different kinds of dance. To the drawing board.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526