539

I mean, that was the slightest dance ever,
just 4 beats on a sidewalk with Quinn,
but as it followed an ultimate
one and only night,
it was tits.

Hanging with Jamie Sweetman and Marco Bottero
in Quinn's backyard listening to the poetry and music
of these fellows, the perfect emotional conversation,
the punctuation of the music.

Slip sliding Away we played
and Jamie cried because
it was one of his Dad's favorites

Realizing why
unraveled so much
of what makes Sweetman Sweetman

Katie's ricotta peach pie

Dawn's Mojito's

4 way harmonies to sublime songs

John Prine doing Stevie Wonder's "I just called"

 "Goodnight goodnight goodnight"

I love you, but Jesus loves you best
and I wish you goodnight goodnight goodnight

Exactly where I most wanted to be
with the people I most wanted to be with
tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526

354