296

Tomatoes off vine

Leaf drawing

Coloring

A friend told me that I was nobody was better than me at finding the synchronicity in life, the fantasy in the quotidian. But it's more than just fantasy. Today I took Sofia to a secret Garden, I was just using my "imagination" and merely meant the cemetery, but once we got there we found a hidden real secret garden full of ripe tomatoes. Ate them off the vine. 

At one point on the ride there, we were looking at a clown poster. While she was distracted I picked up a pair of clown glasses that just happened to be on the ground. I told her there was more than one kind of magic. She said there were hundreds. I said yes, but two different kinds that I knew of. The kind that relied on distraction and the kind that was real. When she was looking at the clown poster she was distracted and so I picked up the clown glasses and put them on. That was a trick. But the fact that the universe happened to "randomly" put the funny glasses next to the clown poster, that was real magic.

We danced in the cemetery to the new Keith Richards album and Bob Dylan live.

Also in secret garden:
We Climbed dirt hill into flower patch. Played ball against the wall. Climbed the stones of the wall.  Colored. Made leaf wing pictures. Made left hand drawings. Played baseball. Napped. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526