148

It was cold and rainy this morning. I didn't bring gloves so whichever hand was holding the umbrella would freeze. And the cemetery was closed. But I didn't care. I was thrilled to be dancing. In fact at the end of the hour I would've happily kept going.

What a difference from laying in bed and dreading getting up for work and going out into the cold.

I mean, there is no pain, only pleasure, only joy.

I was listening to the new 99 & Barry show and it made me laugh out loud more than once. Like when Barry said, "In the weather forecast today there's...lots of numbers. Very tiny numbers. Why does there have to be so many numbers?"

Right!

And his wife is number 99, ha ha.

99 problems but a stitch in time saves 99.

Such a pleasure to listen to their set every week. The way I listen and dance to the music is like an epic odyssey.

Over one Indian tabla track I imagine John Lennon's voice singing, "When it rains it shines. I can show you."






Crossing Queen's Ave to get to the graveyard.

This truck was parked in front of the cemetery this morning...



I went around to see what was on the other side of the truck and found this bug. You can see the cemetery behind the truck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526