116

Dancing through cemetery sunrise. Getting my sweat on to Cumbia station.

Dancing with myself, I think of loneliness of Marsha Kent Davis As expressed on Facebook yesterday. She is in China looking for "that one". I commented that she was "that one. And I am thinking this morning what that wings. Wings is a mistranslation of means, but I like it and will leave it. Anyway, the idea of yearning, a true way or a ruse? We are already here, which you can share with yourself,. Why Is that so hard? Because biologically we are programmed to reproduce? 

Dancing in the morning seems to be one way to connect to outer universe. This is why I like radio better than album. Because universe can meet you better through spontaneity.


Shadow cross in light, light cross in shadow 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526