526


Started early, with a new Mixmasterpiece Theater, which completely lived up to its title. Wow, what a set. 

I did 2 things new today. 

1. Move. I used weights to swing both arms around and up to a T, on both sides. I did this because I thought it would be good for tennis game, since it replicates forehand and backhand movements. Best thing was how it synced up with synth sweeps. Speaking of syncing with synth sweeps...

2. Wrote a poem from lines of The Vibrarian set, which came out beautifully:


Take me on

There’s a riot going on.

What does forever mean?

It means we’ll manage mastering your language
and in the meantime I create my own.
-Massive attack

Don’t sweat the technique

If it’s not the people
It’s me
And if it’s not me
It’s the music.
You might win some but you just lost one




https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14X2VykjGsau_WRbFSx9JlDlp8ieCiht8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog