475


All our texts are classic poems

all our poems in classic texts

For reals. Also realizing 
You should come here on 
For my birthday for QUIP
If not now, later
You eternal future, you

Going to chalk on a wall Wilco lines
By St.francis, 
"Find the light within. Turn it up and watch the world brighten."

(Which is where I am now)

Faulkner lately

If you want it darker first!

As I lay dying

Stunning 

Brutal

Horrible 

So alive 

Then that unbelievable send off
In that captain fantastic funeral

Family truth dug deep

Flowers and song


..w..

What about search shared journals. Bring back the blog, use classic Moleskine formatting, give awards, very specialized awards. I didn’t invite you, peace club, put through as rebecca and Marley and everybody else or cover up the girls. 

The idea is that you do projects for peace and prizes. Make it huge. 

Presidential resume item.

Another idea for my over to me great. Social media journal of shared moleskines.

The idea is to put up choice pages of all skin and then room or links and comments. Give out prizes.

Quip
Drum lesson ?

A possible day for me:

Wake up cold
Go out 
Circle the oval of
Dough boy park
Warm up w Yoga in corner
Put on Favorite dj
Terrasonic on mixcloud
Still Keeping it up!
Dance around the track
Get hot 
Here and there stop 
for Pics & poems 
And to text back
to a good friend
That could use it

Look at Flowers faces 
Band-stop 
It has
Red door
In the middle of all that blue
Conveniently placed
Open for interpretation

But there it is for real
In the center of my salute

Dance
Dream up QUIP
Remember my dreams this morning
So rich
Dancing on skates
Writing reviews of Dan ?
For rolling stone.

Sitting in the The writers round table, watching the hot CEO tear apart her riders one by one. Shush.

Lay in the grass. Ow, amid actual wildflowers.

While my eyes Are shut oh shit I see that I can make the sunspots and my eyes slowly move in patterns and dance to the after affects of the music. 

Also notice how hard I am
Sweating
Here on the grass

That is the focus
For the sun salutation
8 am on a summer someday

Ah someday

Tomorrow invite a friend

Go home and have full day with daughters

Make Chocolate chip oatmeal cookie oatmeal, with vanilla checks


Paint chair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

526

354